--Well, A lot has happened since my last post, I got a job- and I like it a lot. It's a restaurant job, which I'm used to, and I make pretty good money there. I do wear a bow tie, so its kinda fancy- hahaa.
Christmas was great! Better than thanksgiving.. but that's a whole different story. I got to spend time with my family- it was my first Christmas with my family in 4 years! I got to spend time with my sister too, which was good. I miss that little booger sometimes. I say little but she is 20, and about 7inches taller than me. haha I got some money for presents which I am going to use to build my "home taping studio" for video auditions.
I have signed with an Agent- East Coast Talent Agency. Located here in Georgia. My next step would be to get new headshots, and keep auditioning, auditioning, auditioning!
I still miss Florida everyday.. EVERYDAY. I miss Disney, Harry Potter, Tower of Terror, Mickey, Donald, Fantasmic, Epcot, I could go on, and on. I have been praying asking what to do. I know, I know, I haven't given myself enough time here, but I still cant stop wondering... what if? what if I move back? I thought I would be just as happy here, as I was there... Honestly, while I was there.. I couldn't wait to move! to a land of more oppertunities!
It will get better, I know it will.
So, Is there life after the Mouse? humm...
No comments:
Post a Comment